2008年8月29日金曜日

剣道。柔道。Taekwondo

I watched kendo live in action today and i fell in love with kendo at first sight. Too cool for words and i love the costume!

Found these kendo dolls online.



I saw a friend from japanese class at the judo class next to kendo. surprise surprise. but i didnt see Mr Yuki, my new judo sensei.

Captain's taekwondo black belt. Teach me taekwondo!!!! Hope that we can go dating in Auckland and Melbourne, ok!!!!


Some pictures of Sydney today, taken from the balcony of my room and yes, i can see the whole city skyline of Sydney from my room! Can you see the little australian flag in the second picture, hanging from a crane? They are having some kind of construction near my dormitory and i find it cute:)





Captain is going to play tennis with Mr Julian tomorrow, good luck, show him some taekwondo spirit, hmm i mean tennis.


Love,
Christine

0 件のコメント: