2008年8月12日火曜日

City To Surf 2008

A proud participant of City To Surf Marathon 2008(14km), considered short compared to Standard Chartered Marathon in Singapore !

This is my bib, i registered late so i have to be in the yellow group,残念ですね!





I didn't manage to run the whole marathon, i was suffering from this really big bloody blister on my right foot and had to limp my way to the finishing point. But i guess i have brought my tolerance to another new level, haha. My wound still hurts a great deal now.Anyone interested in the Standard Chartered Marathon on Dec 7 in Singapore? I might be taking part in the women's 10km run.


Avocado!! Taste great on toasted bread and crackers, a perfect substitution to butter.




Yeah!!! I saw Mr Gonski, my university's chancellor and one of the board director of Singapore Airlines today at my dormitory! How i wish he could be at my graduation ceremony!


Love,
Christine ( Healthy Diet! Power Yoga!)

0 件のコメント: