2008年8月9日土曜日

Miniature Blueberry Tarts

Blueberry tarts for Captain. I am glad that they tasted quite alright and thanks to friends who said that they tasted good.








Had a failed attempt at making banana muffins... i did not add enough sugar and they were quite tasteless, besides that the bananas were not ripe enough. Ok, i will try it again.





It looked like this before it was baked. The muffins looked pretty good after they were baked but i did not have my camera to snap a picture of them.



Oh I bought a charm bracelet from Janth Avenue, there's a little luggage case with the labels of some cities in the world on it, makes me felt like travelling too.



Pretty white flowers from the tree outside my room.



Just watched the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics 2008. I was just screaming in excitement at all the awesome performances. I am so proud of you, China. The world is watching the Chinese!

I want Chloe perfume!

Love,
Christine

0 件のコメント: