2008年8月19日火曜日

The Singapore Girl Cake



oh my god. i couldn't describe how i felt when i first saw this.
It's way too lovely. A couple working as cabin crew at SQ had this special cake which was customised for them for their wedding. So sweet.......
I will have the steward changed to a pilot for my wedding.Hahaha. And more samsonite luggages along with the LVs. Plus a 747 plane too:)
Check out the website WWW.JUSTHEAVENLY.BIZ

I have just discovered a list of must-visit restaurants and cafes in Sydney.
How exciting.

My nudie for today!!






Wheeeee! My Australian Red Cross Blood Donor card has finally arrived.
Ok, my blood type is still the same as written on my IC, O+. Haha, i was hoping that i have a new blood type, that will be very interesting, isn't it?

Captain's location : Dallas,Texas,USA. Currently having breakfast with the 'real' captain and another FO. I am going to bed now and you are having breakfast....


Love love
Christine

0 件のコメント: