2008年8月24日日曜日

La Renaissance Cafe+ Sydney Opera House+ Sydney Museum

A trip to the city-- went to the lovely french cafe La Renaissance Cafe for some cakes(my cake is called passion de pierre and jinzhao's cake is called aroma), had a Strawberry Gelato at Gelatissmo and a cupcake from Cupcake Bakery. What a SWEET day.






I am in a cupcake craze, i need to bake again. I just couldnt stop myself from looking at baking recipes everyday. Call that an addictive hobby, once you start, you can't stop. Hope that my cashmere yarn and knitting needles will arrive tomorrow.



Postcards taken from Museum of Sydney. Art Gallery of New South Wales next.

Sydney Opera House today.






i want Chloe perfume so badly but it seems that this is not really a good time to blow 90 bucks on a 30ml perfume. Beijing Olympics has just ended. Speaking of closing ceremonies, the Sydney Olympics closing ceremony is still so fresh in my mind. How ironic it is, i was overlooking the Sydney Harbour Bridge today and 8 years ago, i was admiring the fireworks at Sydney Harbour Bridge for the Sydney closing ceremony 8 years on TV!!! I will make my way to the city to give a warm welcome to the Aussie olympians, how i wish Ian Thorpe is still one of them.
Anyway time to work really hard for tests and assignments again. これからも頑張ります~

i want to travel travel and travel...i want to go to the glacier tour in Alaska with Captain!!! Remember to send me your pictures from Brussels, Captain!!!Speaking of Belgium, I am craving for some belgian beer mussels now. Mussels in Brussels.

Love,
Christini

0 件のコメント: