2008年8月23日土曜日

Pilates!

Had a good stretch at the pilates class today. I still prefer yoga to pilates although there are many similarities between the two. I might be going to the yoga class tomorrow morning as well.

I went to Randwick after my pilates workout and had a Wild Berry Juice from Boost. Boost is in Singapore too but i bet many singaporeans have never heard of it. Blame it on the bad marketing and publicity efforts of the franchisee in Singapore. Boost is an Australian owned juice bar which is enjoying overwhelming success in Australia and it has managed to build up a massive loyal fan base here. The power of marketing and brand equity.....





My new pair of earrings from this cool artistic little shop in Randwick.


I bought this packet of Trail Mix( consisting of almonds, hazelnuts, raisins, sunflower kernel, cranberries) at Coles to add to my muesli for tomorrow's breakfast.
Nuts are essential to good health.



My organic avocado!
I would love to go wholly organic some day but it's kind of difficult to find shops selling organic food in singapore. yeah there are but most of them are located in the city.


Fashion spreads from Harper's Bazaar with Uma Thurman wearing a Dolce and Gabanna tuxedo on the cover.




Claudia Schiffer for Chanel's Fall/Winter 2008 campaigns. Linda Evangelista for Prada's Fall/Winter 2008. Supermodels from the 90s are making a huge comeback in the fashion scene. I still love my Gisele Bundchen.

Some of my favourite pages from Realiving this month.









Love love
Christine

0 件のコメント: