2008年12月30日火曜日

2009 Resolutions

I am glad that i have taken up new challenges in 2008. This year might seem short to some but it had been a fruitful year for me. I have started to bake and cook, finished my university degree, taken my JLPT3 japanese exam(fail or pass, i am still proud of myself for finishing the 3 hour exam with blurry vision)

I am all set for bigger challenges in the new year. I am still thinking of what new things to learn though and i guess i should start to set a deadline for completing my Masters Degree.

MY Resolutions:
1. Improve on my Japanese, Korean, French and Cantonese
2. My car license
3. Continue with Yoga,exercise more
4. Bake more, cook more food from different cuisines
5. Start jewellery making and knitting
6. Read~ i havent been reading enough yet
7. SMILE**** i have always been smiling. People who knows me well will know my hidden talent of being able to ‘自High’. I really don't wish to exchange my smile with a frown, please don't take it away from me.
8. Eat well, cut down on unhealthy snacks and pile up the greens
9. Take better care of my skin
10.Sleep before 12 every night or at least 8 hours of sleep
11.Aromatherapy, hopefully i can get a certificate, it's so popular in Japan
12.Start my tea ceremony classes
13.Go for my first SQ interview

I believe that it will be another fabulous year for me, another page to add to the chapters of my life.

0 件のコメント: