2008年12月26日金曜日

My Banana Bread Loaf+Melon Pan 

バナナパンとメロンパンが作りました。。。
初めてパンを作るです。。
My first time making banana bread loaf and melon pan(it's a kind of japanese bread), you can find ready made ones at Sun Moulin Bakery at Isetan Orchard.

I'm glad that my banana bread loaf turned out to be soft and moist, i added lots of walnuts and banana in the bread!!!!





My melon pan~ 。。


Next time, i will cut the bread slightly shallower:)
I will try making them again in other flavours such as cheese melon pan, green tea melon pan.I heard that this bread is a hit amongst japanese kids! I guess the sugar coating on the top layer of the bread is one of the reasonね~
Love,
ゆき

2 件のコメント:

EJ さんのコメント...

wow christine...you are so talented at cooking!! gosh i have no idea...should had tried some of your cookies in Basser! miss you. merry christmas xxx

Christine Yukiゆき さんのコメント...

i am not talented at all...the talented ones are the people who invented the recipes:)
i am just following their instructions.....