2008年12月24日水曜日

雪のクリスマス☆マフィン

I thought that my cupcakes look kinda 'christmasy'.
Merry Christmas to everyone:)

Almond Muffins....





Nutella Cupcakes Topped with Melty Kiss(Dark Rum flavour)Chocolate Coating







I want some moet and chandon rose champagne:)

沢尻エリカ is getting married....oh my gosh....Leah Dizon has just got married too.
One similarity that Erika and Leah shared with me-- The three of us are all 22 years of age....Seems like the entire world is getting married.

I think i have to introduce something about Singapore...i couldnt really find anything that's really related to Singapore's culture except this

MEE POH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it is a kind of flat noodles eaten commonly in Singapore and Malaysia.Yes, it's from Myojo, a japanese company but they have incorporated tastes of Singapore into many of their products, yeah the wonders of Marketing. In Singapore, Mee Poh can be found easily in food centres and is usually served with fishballs or meatballs. The best part about Mee Poh? It's so cheap~ it cost an average of $3 in food centres.This is just the instant version of the 本物:)


Tsubaki's latest CM(japanese term for advertisements)....i am a few months late though...i have been a fan of Shiseido's Tsubaki haircare line advertisements ever since its re-launch campaign 3 years ago and has been following closely with all its CMs. I still remembered watching the CM alone in the hotel in Okayama and listening to SMAP singing 'Dear Woman', the theme song for the product line.
I have always thought that the marketing for Tsubaki has captured the hearts of many japanese women with its catchy phrase--日本の女性は美しい。
I have used the shampoo and conditioner for 3 years~ I love the white range, smells heavenly.



http://prom.ameba.jp/081125_girlsup/
Which heroine type are you?
I took the quiz and i am classified as Type A- Andy in Devil Wears Prada.
Type A is described as being a career woman~
Love,
ゆき

2 件のコメント:

seiko さんのコメント...

読めないし見づらい・・・
閲覧者が全員「英語が理解できる」と思ってらっしゃるのでしょうね泣
残念です・・・
更新頑張ってください。

Christine Yukiゆき さんのコメント...

コメントをありがとう!
私の日本語がまだ上手になります。。。。だから日本語で日記を書くことができない。。。。
すみません。。。