2008年12月18日木曜日

Fig and Olive

Lunch at the newly opened Fig and Olive mediterranean restaurant@Jurong Point.
The restaurant will look much better with some paintings, that is my personal recommendation.


Maghibri Chicken with Olive Rice
The chicken was marinated to perfection with a tingling spicy aftertaste but it did taste really good. Two thumbs up for it. The olive rice tasted great too, the fragrant and plain olive rice did make a good combination with the flamboyant chicken, contrasting each other.

Avocado Turkey Sandwich
I am yearning for the olive bread that they used for the sandwiches again.
Avocado~ i used to eat it with toasted bread back in my university days when i was stil basking under the Aussie sun.




Dinner@Tampopo at Liang Court.


Toro Saba from Japan. I love the way the fats melted in my mouth but of course, they can't be compared to Otoro.

My Omurice. I prefer more fillings, other than rice in the omurice. The omelet was thick and juicy, making up for the rice.



I will be going to Nectarie Le Dessert Patisserie@Clarkequay tomorrow. Oh gosh, my cravings for exquisite sweets and pastries are here again.

Love,
Christine

0 件のコメント: