2008年12月13日土曜日

My Cosmopolitan Ladies~美丽的一晚

Night out at Timbre with my ex classmates.
It was such a great place to chill out with beautiful patrons and live band music.

My Cosmopolitan cocktail. Yeah I am trying to act like Carrie Bradshaw, sipping Cosmopolitan like what she did in her Sex And The City days.

Finger licking food. (that's Colin and his girlfriend in the background)



At Fullerton Hotel and Singapore River Bridge?, i can't recall what is the actual name for the bridge but it does look so enticing, isn't it?


I finally got my Tiffany necklace from Matthew as a Christmas present- The Bean:)

Gucci is having a mega sale again but they are still too pricey for me.
I am longing for a Hermes Organiser or a Bottega Veneta mobile phone keychain!!
Saving up for them!


Love,
Christine

0 件のコメント: