2008年12月25日木曜日

メリークリスマスMerry Christmas

みんなさん、メリークリスマス~
今晩、Clarke Quayに行きました。。。

The different times of the world.





晩ご飯@トモ居酒屋@クラークキー Tomo Izakaya@Clarke Quay
I was quite disappointed with the restaurant and service.
It seemed like everything that i wanted to order was unavailable:( and the waitress seemed inexperienced, well i could forgive her on that.
The restaurant seemed to be cold and lonely, with only a few tables of patrons. I guess Singaporeans are not interested in japanese cuisine as an option for a Christmas dinner.

鮪中トロ寿しとサーモン寿しTuna Fatty Belly and Salmon Sushi
The sushi(s)were fairly alright....especially the salmon pieces.


キングプロンの卵ソース King Prawns With Tamago(Egg) Sauce
The sauce was quite flavoury....hope that they can improve on the freshness of the prawns though.

八海山さけ。。。Rice Wine(Sake)


New Asia Bar@スイスソテル・スタンフォードホテルSwissotel Stamford, the tallest hotel in Singapore and South Asiaシンガポールで最も高いホテルです。

I had my favourite Moet and Chandon rose imperial champage.. 嬉しかった!モエ・エ・シャンドンシャンパンいいなぁ~

Barからの夜景です。The night view from New Asia Bar, the 70th storey from Swissotel Stamford. Bird's eye view of Singapore's CBD area.





That's my earrings that i bought in Australia. I miss Aussie so much:( I love how they looked on the bar counter.






what should i bake tomorrow? I am feeling so sick because of my dreadful sore throat but nothing can stop my baking fetish..
I still need to go to town to get the latest issue of Cancam and Anecan...and Liang Court for 爽健美茶。

Love,
ゆき

0 件のコメント: