2009年1月1日木曜日

2009花火Fireworks@Singapore

My first entry for 2009~
How's your 2009 been so far?
I had some fireworks sizzling action at the Esplanade just now, i just couldn't describe the excitement of fireworks bursting right in your face.

I had some problems with my camera recently, i couldnt take very good quality pictures just now.

My raspberry fingers~not related to my entry..
There were many people at the Esplanade area but i was impressed with how the police controlled the crowd...

























Night view of Clarke Quay, it was really fun to see so many people in the party mood!!



May all dreams come true in 2009~

Love,
ゆき

1 件のコメント:

osswvy さんのコメント...

WOW!! good post it's cool to see how people celebrates New year's eve, you also have a really nice blog, continue posting, hope you give a look to mine haha