2009年1月21日水曜日

Flowers@ Singapore Botanic Garden

Captain and Christine@Botanic Gardens....
It has been 10 over years since the last time i stepped into this place.

I tried to practise my photography skills again:)Why don't they have a rose garden kept in temperature controlled rooms? That might help to attract more people...




I love Frangipani...this name is derived from a Italian merchant whose last name was Frangipani.

The swan which refused to pose for me.


At the Orchid Garden...orchids are so well loved in Singapore..




Enjoying the elegance and taintless beauty of Orchids.....















MY badly painted nails.....








Dinner@WhiteDog Cafe, Vivo City


Calamari Fritti, marinated to perfection and there was a strong buttery herbs aroma.
The chilli sauce from WhiteDog Cafe--> i will give it a 5/5. There's something about it that really made me longed for more of it...

The remains of the crispy calamari...

My Mango Delight Chicken, The chicken breast meat was succulent but the mango fillings was way below my expectations. I couldn't detect the fresh aroma of mangoes when it was first served on the table and upon eating it, the fillings tasted foreign to me....did not taste like mango at all:( Did the high heat destroy the natural flavour of the mango fillings? If that's the case, it would be such a shame as i thought that the marriage of the taste of mangoes with fresh chicken breast would be perfect...The mashed potato with the chicken tasted great on the other hand.

Captain's Tenderloin Steak....he ordered it to be in Medium but it looked so bloody in the inside...but he commented that it was not that impressive.
I found the kitchen staff to be too rowdy and the noise from the kitchen had ruined the ambience of the restaurant.....

Kiwi Passion, tasted quite natural.

0 件のコメント: