2009年1月11日日曜日

Sephora in Singapore

Sephora,Sephora, good old Sephora.....finally it's here in Singapore~

My first encounter with Sephora when i was 13 years old in Ala Moana Shopping Mall, Honolulu,Hawaii. I was there with my secondary school choir...this year marks the 10th Anniversary of my affair with Sephora.Time really flies.

I bought my first Shiseido The Skincare Mask in Sephora when i was 13 years old and i am still using it!

My second encounter with Sephora was during a visit to USA 2 years ago.
The Sephora Monopoly game set was so cool and i really like it but i didn't make the purchase in the end. I would love to buy it if i have the chance again.

I thought the Sephora in Singapore will be the same as the ones in the States...but what a disappointment. I can't even find Philosophy here in Singapore's Sephora, the Sephora Monopoly is not here too...The store is selling mostly brands that can be found in the cosmetic department of Takashimaya....what's the point of bringing Sephora to Singapore? I am really wondering about this.

Nevertheless, i bought a Sephora in house brand shower cream in Blackcurrant. Nice fragrance.


The good old Sephora bag...brings back lots of memories. Oh Hawaii...Mahaloha~Hang Loose....
I still remember buying my first Estee Lauder foundation and MAC lipglass in the colour, prrrr in Hawaii when i was 13. I have been using the colour, prrrr, till now.
Oh yea, this will also mark the 10th anniversary of my affair with another love of my life, Cancam, a highly popular japanese fashion and beauty magazine that has been around in Japan for decades.

It seems like i am still loving the things that i have been doing since 10 years ago.

Shu Uemura has an added a new cleansing oil to its famous cleansing oil range. Should i continue using its cleansing oil....it's so expensive.....


Anyway, i went to Bottega Veneta yesterday and took a look at their make up pouches..$600+Singapore Dollars..after hearing the price, i felt a sharp pain in my heart...i went for this useless injection filler for the scars on my face and just one session costs me $600....I could have use the money to buy a BV make up pouch!!!

ボッテガ ヴェネタ最高だね!

Love,
ゆき

0 件のコメント: