2009年1月6日火曜日

*****

Cotton On Dress...I wanted to buy a top of the same design in Australia but i couldn't find my size...and ironically, i bought a dress instead..in Singapore's Cotton On.
I hope that Uniqlo will come to Singapore, good place to shop when you are on a tight shopping budget.


My second batch of pineapple tarts...i added too little butter and it didn't taste as good as the first batch!!!! I will be making the third batch soon...and almond cookies for Chinese New Year too. Pineapple tarts are festive goodies that are eaten during the upcoming Chinese New Year and they signify good fortune and luck. Chinese like things that are auspicious...

My face feels so itchy from the laser treatment:(
I am thinking of getting Origins Balinese Body Lotion, selling at $45 instead of the usual $60+..or should i get the new Loccitane RoseBudy Rich Body Cream?
I need to get the anti-fungus nail lotion from that nail salon from Vivo City too and maybe i should get a manicure too?

Love,
ゆき

1 件のコメント:

QiuQiu さんのコメント...

Hey babe, drop by
www.myownbrand-online.blogspot.com
sometimes =))

Thanks!