2009年1月13日火曜日

SkinFood

My first time trying Skinfood's face masks.

Their masks are a bit more pricey than the ones at FaceShop but since their masks have received numerous good reviews, i decided to give them a try.

I bought two masks, Peach Sake Mask to take care of pores and Lettuce and Cucumber Water Essence Mask. Many japanese girls used Sake to brighten their skin...that's the same idea behind SKII too.I used the remaining essence from the mask after use on my hands and they became velvety soft!!!



I am buying Fancl cleansing oil for the moment...Shu Uemura is a bit too expensive for me now...but i will surely switch back to Shu Uemura cleasing oil soon.


I went to G2000 to buy some cheap officewear for the interview too.
There were not many designs to choose from and i chose a simple lavender striped blouse and a black skirt with a thin belt.


My mum bought Korean strawberries the other day and they tasted yummy! They are very suitable for making strawberry related pastries:)
One packet costs around $9 at Isetan.takai ne....but they are choked full with Vitamin C,essential for beautiful skin!



Love,
ゆき

0 件のコメント: