2008年7月21日月曜日

Pancakes ホットケーキ Trial








I tried out the pancake mixture Captain bought for me the other day. Well,i guess the pancakes turned out alright. I used Nutella to make the heart shape decoration on the top of the stack of pancakes, along with some maple syrup. I couldn't find any fruits to use and thus i have to use nutella, seems to be the only thing available in my mother's kitchen that i can use for decoration:)
I am going to make pancakes for Captain on Tuesday...planning to use fresh strawberries, blueberries(Captain loves berries)and peaches, together with plain yogurt for the toppings. I will need some mint leaves for garnishing and to give a refreshing touch to compliment the sour yet sweet tastes of the fruits, wonder whether i will be able to find them.

I tried to do some photography styling too but have limited materials too, hehe.
The lightings weren't that good. I have much to learn about photography.


The latest issue of 女子のカメラ is out. I couldn't find it in Kinokuniya in Singapore...残念~ The magazine -- a literal translation will be Girls' Camera-- showcasing photography works of women on everyday life, culinary, children and etc.



I want a Canon EOS too.


Captain's location: Flying across Europe and Asia to Chennai,India

Love,
Christine

0 件のコメント: