2008年7月24日木曜日

Absolute Boyfriend 絶対彼氏最高!

I have just finished watching Absolute Boyfriend絶対彼氏, starring 速水もこみち。イケメンですね!
Two thumbs up and five popcorns for the drama. 最高のドラマですよ! The ending left me in tears,awwww itwas way too touchingメッチャ感動. Go to www.crunchyroll.com and start watching! The song playing on my blog is the theme song for the drama, the lyrics are just as sweet as the drama. お帰り、Sweet home. 帰る場所、愛をありがとう。



'Love is the start of every miracle'.愛はすべての奇跡の始まりです。 The things that they mentioned in the drama left me thinking more about love. Knight might be a robot but 'his heart is warmer than humans' and he was always there to protect,love and encourage Riko. I love the way he expressed his love for Riko explicitly in public. He always like to tell everyone that he is Riko's ideal boyfriend-俺はリイコの理想の彼氏ですーThat was so funny yet heartwarming at the same time.

Anyway, it might be a really profitable business if a robot boyfriend like Knight is produced for the masses.


I will be leaving for Sydney tomorrow. Good Luck to myself. One more semester to go!
I will definitely work even harder for my dreams. God is setting me a challenge and I have agreed to take it up. Good Luck to Captain too.


My mother's birthday cake






Captain's location: Taking his afternoon nap,preparing for his flight to Hong Kong tonight. Hope that you will get a Captain as sweet as me:)))


Love,
Christine

0 件のコメント: