2009年3月14日土曜日



My new knitting yarn....these are thicker and 50% wool...i can't find 100% cashmere wool at Spotlight, I guess that i will need to go to Jurong Point to get them instead.
These new yarn are really thick and warm and might come in handy when Captain goes for flights in Alaska,China or Europe during freezing winters but on the other hand, they are not as soft as i want them to be....but the choices for yarn at Spotlight are kind of limited.

Maybe Captain should get me some cashmere yarn from USA or Europe...they might be cheaper. My cashmere yarn are still stuck in Australia!!!!!Ok i should stop ranting about this...but i just cannot help thinking of them and my wooden needles. Hope that Captain can help me to find Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque in US.

I spent a bomb on my Albion Whitening Milk today...$97....the price is comparable to the Shiseido moisturiser that i used to use. There are numerous raves on this Albion whitening milk. Albion doesnt have a counter in Singapore so i need to purchase their products through this beauty salon called The Skincare at Lucky Plaza. Yes what a place for such great products. In Japan and Taiwan, Albion is of heavenly status! Taiwanese girls go crazy over their chiffon foundation and their best seller of all times- Albion Skin Conditioner which can help to prevent roughness of skin and calm down angry zits and sensitiveness of skin. But beauty comes with an expensive price tag. I am thinking of getting SKII Facial Treatment Essence again, maybe i should get it at the airport. Anyway, i have placed an order for 20 My Beauty Diary Chocolate Masks!!! These chocolate masks aids in clarifying and brightening of skin tone. I might be going for erbium laser when i return from my japan trip. Beautiful skin is on the way!!!!

Mummy bought Imedeen for me the other day and i find them too expensive but she insisted that i should take them regularly for maintenance. There's truth in what she said. Women should always take good care of their looks at all times and ages. I dont want to end up looking like an old hag with skin hanging loosely and pigmentation all over my face when i gets older. The beauty consultant recommended me Imedeen Radiance as i am still below 25 and just require some help in protecting and maintaining my skin collagen and moisture levels as well as to keep my epidermis healthy. After she scanned my skin, i was even more determined to protect my skin from sun damage. That's when all the free radicals attack your skin cells and collagen, breaking them up and caused premature wrinkles and unwanted pigmentations.

My new bottle of Shu Uemura Classic Cleansing Oil, i have been using them for almost 4 years.Many people commented that Fancl cleaning oil is good but after trying both brands, i will still prefer Shu Uemura as their oils are lighter in texture and more worth the money as they are packaged in larger bottles and will be cheaper than Fancl in the long run. After all, Shu Uemura founded the Cleansing Oil and Fancl is just another follower.

My MACXHello Kity Lipglass lipgloss in Nice Kitty. Don't be turn off by the bright neon pink, it actually goes on quite subtle on your lips and looks great when you pair up with a lip colour underneath it.

Captain and I bought some luggage tags@Daiso the other day. $2...looks cute! Captain's luggage tag is black in colour though.

1 件のコメント:

Steph さんのコメント...

ooh, i must get the lip gloss!