2009年3月16日月曜日

16th March



My Beauty Diary Chocolate Masks arrived! I was quite surprised that they will give me the boxes as well although they look quite wrinkled. Nice chocolate scent from the masks paired up with a warm mug of hot cocoa......that will be a nice way to spend the afternoon.


I bought a Hello Kitty X MAC Kouture lipgloss(i can only collect it end of this month) and they were nice enough to give away one hello kitty balloon to me.

A Kiehl's facial scrub for me too. I found the grains to be too fine...i prefer coarser grains, feels cleaner.

My monthly dose of Cancam( my favourite magazine since 13 years old!!!)
Some pages from the magazine...i am intending to buy the next issue in Japan next week:)


Free L'occitane Rose Body Milk sample inside and massaging tips!

I am going to get this Jill Stuart perfume when i go to Japan next week. It's available in Singapore but i dont feel good buying it from blogshops at a marked up price. It has a nice floral fruity scent, very lady and feminine.

I want to get some Peach John lingerie in Japan too.


Spring Cosmetics

Goodbye Yamada Yu......

Spring Hairstyles, the hairstyles still look the same as before. When i flipped through Cancam from 3 years ago, the same hairstyles were being shown too....

Captain is in Amsterdam at the moment, coming back on wednesday morning...i am still knitting the scarf and have decided to add some fringe to it. Please go with me to Orchard on Thursday to buy boots and some springwear, okee?

3 件のコメント:

凜空 さんのコメント...

Hi,do u japanese or taiwanese?

i'm a taiwanese BTW :)

cyrus さんのコメント...

Cool writings and post!
I was cruising around the web when I got passed your site.
Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyer

Caroline Lærke Oldin さんのコメント...

I want those chocolate masks :i haha I love facial masks and M.A.C :)