2009年2月17日火曜日

Valentine's Day 2009


My gifts to Captain,Kiehl's skincare for men and a bottle of origami stars.



My gift from Captain, Chanel double C logo earrings from London.Those are crystals.




Loving these masks from Taiwan right now- 我的美丽日记 My Beauty Diary



Captain and I watched Pink Panther and New In Town for the past two days.
Pink Panther was funny as expected but we found the movie a bit too short. As for New In Town, i found the storyline quite boring:(.

My current beauty craves:
MACXHello Kitty collaboration launching on 6th March at Vivo City and Orchard Tangs MAC counters. I think i will just get a lippie. Speaking of that, i fell in love with Benefit products too.
Clinique Turnaround Body Cream- to slough off dead skin cells!
Masks,masks and more masks...
Jill Stuart Sweet Dream perfume and their hand cream
Loreal Royal Jelly Hair Mask
the list is never ending.....

Fly Away,
Christine

0 件のコメント: