2009年2月25日水曜日

SoyJoy

I collected my release letter from my tuition grant bond today at Ministry of Education after much procrastination. Another thing off my mind now:)
After that i made my way to Vivo City to preorder my Hello KittyXMAC goodies.Tangs members will be able to preorder from the collection since last friday.
I bought a lipglass(it's actually lipgloss, MAC call it lipglass anyway)in Nice Kitty and i will be able to pick it up on 6th March, the official launch date for this collection.
This is the whole list of items from the collection and their prices.



I bought 3 SoyJoy bars for instant energy in the flavours, Apple,Hawthorn Berry and Raisin Almond. I can't find the Strawberry flavour:( These SoyJoy bars are made in Japan and made mainly from soybeans and fruits. Soybeans are essential for producing healthy female hormones and is important for great skin too.They do not taste fantastic and Captain agreed to this too but for the sake of beauty and good health, it is all worth it.....Hope that i can get the whole collection of the range when i go to Japan.
Captain is coming back tomorrow and i have made some Cheng Teng, a chinese dessert, for him.

0 件のコメント: