2008年11月19日水曜日

鯖の味噌煮

My first time making 鯖の味噌煮。。下手そうね。。。i will try again and practise till perfection! i will get some 梅干next time too. As for ねぎ、they ran out of stock in the supermarket. Better luck next time. I need to get some nice japanese ceramic bowls too. I might be making it again tomorrow? Look out for the improved version of my 鯖の味噌煮!!!






Hope that this can boost my immune system. I caught this deadly sore throat virus on my flight back to Singapore and have been bearing with my throat for the past few days.

My Double Strawberry Cheesecake Crepe at Liang Court.
I will be taking sado classes at Liang Court really soon, starting from next week??













Clarke Quay area, it seems lifeless in the daytime but when night comes, the area will be transformed into a buzzing heaven for expatraites, tourists and locals for social gatherings or simply for a good beer or meal.






I went to Gyukaku for dinner with mum despite of my awful sore throat. I simply love yakiniku!!!

0 件のコメント: