2008年9月23日火曜日

Yakuza Moon



Yazuka Moon- Memoirs of a gangster's daughter
I have been dying to lay my hands on this book for ages, or should i say years? The Japanese yakuza is a significant part of Japan's society culture and they are comparable to the mafia culture in Italy. Well, i will do some book reviews after reading it....i felt like doing a second degree in Japanese and get a PHD in Japanese one day too...and i am thinking of spending another year in Aussie to do my Master degree...oh i havent start my kendo training yet too....


I got myself a little japanese charm at Kinokuniya today, that's the place where i spent most of my time in the city at. I saw Alan, a friend from my japanese class today at Kinokuniya, he's the guy who loves dressing up like those guys in the Japanese Egg magazine.....












I was one of the participants on Sunday's Sydney Bridge Run. Nice warm weather. There were so many Japanese and i am ashamed to say that the Japanese Ojichan looked fitter than i am. It's nice to see so many people gathering at the same place for the passion of running and taking part in marathons. Oh, Yuki got a gold medal in the judo competition on Sunday ne. おめでとう。。。

Oh how can i forget about the day trip to Jervis Bay with Kentaさん on Saturday!I saw the biggest temple in the Southern Hemisphere on the way there!! 本当に楽しかったですよ!ありがとう!今度、Bondi Beachに一緒に行きましょう!



I found a new place to shop for yoga wear at Pitt Street!!!Lululemon, hailing all the way from the States!


XOXO
ゆき

0 件のコメント: