2009年2月28日土曜日

Lotsa Luv from Down Under~

My Lush loot from Captain, when i get back to Aussie in May, i am going to grab all the bath bombs!!

Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask


This has crushed almond flakes in it so when washing it off, try to make use of the almond flakes to give your skin a good scrub:)A great mask for detoxifying.Lots of spices can be found inside this mask.



Ring of Roses Buttercream soap
I am slightly disappointed that there are not a single dried rose in this...but it is ok as it smells quite good. It has been ages since i use a SOAP.

Loccitance Shea Butter Hand Cream Trio
to keep my hands moisturised...i am using Loccitane's Rose Velvet Cream at the moment too.The shea butter hand cream does take a longer time to be absorbed but i am pretty sure it does a better job in replenishing the moisture in your hands too.

Captain brought back my favourite chips- Red Rock Deli Honey Soy Chicken. I love potato chips in Australia and i believed i have tried all the flavours of potato chips from Red Rock Deli and Smith. Where can you find heavenly Pepper Lime and Chilli SourCream potato chips???Red Rock Deli....they can be found in Singapore but are overpriced...I am trying to control my cravings for them now...i am trying to lose some weight but i love my carbohydrates so much...

Captain got the Coles bag for me too. I missed my days in Australia, going to Coles with my Coles shopping bag, buying baking items and other groceries. Almost everyone in Australia uses those eco friendly bags, i certainly hope that Singaporeans can do the same thing too.

I baked some blueberry muffins last night too and they turned out pretty well.
Arent these lovely?




My Cheng Teng that i made for Captain.


My Strawberry Crumble. I will never follow that recipe that i found online again though.

Next baking project? Mini fruit tarts and egg tarts.

I am going to switch my cleanser to another brand. Kiehl's? I heard that their whitening line is quite popular.I am going to buy their face scrubs too. Kiehl's products really works wonders.I need a Vitamin C serum too..so many things to buy to maintain my skin...i am just so envious of those who are born with flawless skin. But no matter what, maintenance is of high importance to every woman.Need to get some beauty sleep now or my dark eye circles are going to haunt my face again.

I need to stock up on these Bihada Ichizoku masks too when i go to Japan next month! Cheap and good masks!


This tonic drink is raved by many girls in Taiwan, 大S claims to drink it regularly. It's a pity that we can't get this in Singapore. The herbs used in this drink can be obtained easily from chinese medicine halls but it might be a hassle to some to boil it themselves. Just grab one bottle of this drink and you are ready to get out of the house and start your day with it. The herbs used in this drink can promote good blood circulation and is suitable for those suffering from cold feet and hands, girls who have just had their periods and etc. It tasted quite nice to me as i like the taste of chinese herbs but for some, it might not taste too pleasant but for the sake of good health and beauty...why not?There's another flavour made from papaya that claims to boost bust size....hmmm.....

0 件のコメント: